RE: Draft minutes from 2008-04-01

Some corrections/ommissions - just two... fairly early on.

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England

Stuart: I remain to be convinced. I framed the property in terms of the requested resource and
      in the sequel did not seem to need to make a us of literal carrying the URI.

>    Jar: That same resource could have multiple URIs, and you might get
>    different responses from different URIs.
>    ... You've said that the resource as some particular state -- a
>    time-sensitive conclusion. It may be true for some period of time,
>    then may no longer be true. That's different from my approach which
>    says there was some time when some particular state was in effect,
>    which will always be true.

Stuart: The range of :hasState is a :TimedResourceState - ie. it includes a timestamp. So
     I think we are thinking along similar lines.