Re: Data contracts scoping wiki

Also started the precision issue on github we had discussed at previous
meetings.

https://github.com/GENIVI/vehicle_signal_specification/issues/105

To the extent you are inclined to raise issues where pertinent (VSS,
Gen2 repos), please do as that may further the conversation before we
convene.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead