{Reminder] Automotive Web Payments TF call on Thursday 19 October

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 21:54:42 -0400
To: public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Here is the agenda for the 19 October Automotive Web Payments Task Force [1] call:
   https://github.com/w3c/automotive-pay/wiki/Agenda-20171019

In particular, we will review a draft Pay at the Pump Explainer with flow diagrams:
   https://github.com/w3c/automotive-pay/wiki/PayAtPumpExplainer

As discussed last week, we encourage participants to come to the call with
use cases in mind that they would like to develop. The above explainer is,
in part, an experiment in use case description.

The call time is 13GMT / 6PST / 9EST / 15CET / 22JST&KST / 14BST

Dial up information:
 https://www.w3.org/2017/auto/payments.ics

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>