Re: Deprecating earlier WebIDL based Automotive specifications [via Automotive and Web Platform Business Group]

Ted.
Thanks a lot. Looks perfect to me.

Wonsuk.

2017. 10. 12. 오전 3:55, "Ted Guild" <ted@w3.org> 작성:

    I published this brief article and updated our old Business Group
    reports (early draft specs of WebIDL approach) with a deprecation
    notice pointing to them. I have done the same with those specs' status
    section in Github and the have requested the old vehicle data spec
    published under /TR to be published as a note.

    https://www.w3.org/2014/automotive/vehicle_spec.html

    https://www.w3.org/2014/automotive/data_spec.html

    http://cdn.rawgit.com/w3c/automotive/gh-pages/vehicle_data/vehicle_spec.html

    http://cdn.rawgit.com/w3c/automotive/gh-pages/vehicle_data/data_spec.html

    Processing pending, should be completed soon, likely tomorrow.

    https://www.w3.org/TR/vehicle-data/

    We have had some recent confusion where another organization had
    stumbled onto our discontinued work. I have reviewed our various pages
    as well to ensure pointers are directly people to current work.

    --
    Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
    W3C Systems Team