Auto BG & WG F2F 10 & 11 May

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 21:58:56 -0500
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Cc: public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Genivi has made space available to us on the 10th and 11th of May at
their All Member Meeting in Birmingham, UK.

https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/225965

Please start your travel plans if you will be attending. We will send a
survey to collect an attendees list and possible agenda items as we get
closer.

If there are engineers at your respective organizations or other
companies you do business with who may wish to attend as observers for
signals, media, payments, location or other let me know.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team