Web Payments Task Force

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 13:37:25 -0400
To: public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Ian Jacobs (W3C Web Payments Lead, who presented remotely during our
F2F) and I have drafted a description of an automotive web payments
task force:

 https://www.w3.org/2017/06/automotive-web-payments.html

He shared this with the Web Payments Interest Group teleconference on
Monday and we did not have time to discuss on our WG call today. It is
a BG item but figured we can share on a WG call.

Feedback and expressions of interest very welcome,

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team