Re: Short Introduction

In addition to this email thread, I think it would be great to have
Jonas, Gunnar, Qing An and Philippe (others welcome) together on a call
on LBS. BG call didn't work out and unsure if all will be attending the
RSI call tomorrow.

https://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/RSITaskForce#Teleconference

Given how the timezones for the core participants are CET and CST I
proposed times that would most likely be reasonable for them without
being in the middle of the night for myself (EST). I can start as early
as 6am any day next week other than Wednesday. You are welcome to meet
without me as well and only ask that you take notes to share with the
group. I would be happy to setup a teleconference bridge.

https://doodle.com/poll/evgx5wqku75rwuet

Unless we settle on one of the later times this will be too early for
participants from PST.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team