RE: RSI Call Cancelled?

From: Hyojin Song <hyojin22.song@lge.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 12:27:36 +0900
To: "'public-autowebplatform'" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Cc: '이원석' <wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr>, "'Paul Boyes'" <Paul.Boyes@inrix.com>
Hi all,

I’m also interested in a discussion through the RSI call. It seems working
in BG as an incubating stage, right?

I’d briefly like to know about the RSI TF’s mission and work to do, so
that I can review some related subjects.

I’ve already seen the following link to figure out the RSI TF activities,
but it would be few information about it.

https://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/RSITaskForce

Regards,

Hyojin