Re: Convergence Call

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 11:28:23 -0500
To: "Streif, Rudolf" <rstreif@jaguarlandrover.com>, Paul Boyes <Paul.Boyes@inrix.com>
Cc: "ta-hirabayashi@kddi.com" <ta-hirabayashi@kddi.com>, public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
I just sent ics calendar files to the internal list. I had intended to
do so including SIP uris per call (sip:<conference-code>@mit.webex.com)
as I was able to get MIT to enable a WebEx feature allowing for SIP
VoIP and video connections. Unfortunately I am only able to get those
to work from a Cisco VoIP phone on a VPN and not eg an Ekiga.net
account from behind NAT even though I can make other SIP calls fine.

sip:40000@mit.edu and entering the conference code works as mentioned
previously.

I have reiterated our interest in WebRTC on this WebEx instance.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team