Re: Convergence Call Tomorrow?

From: Gavigan, Kevin <kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 18:15:37 +0000
To: "Bartsch, Patrick, Dr. (I/EE-511)" <patrick.bartsch@audi.de>
Cc: Paul Boyes <Paul.Boyes@inrix.com>, public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Hi Patrick,

Sounds sensible to postpone if US is on holiday

Cheers,

Kev

*Kevin Gavigan BSc, MSc, PhD, MCP, MCTS*
*Software Architect*
*Connected Infotainment*
*Electrical, Electronic and Software Engineering (EESE)*
Jaguar Land Rover

*Mobile: 07990 084866*
*Email:* kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com

*Office address:*
GO03/057 • Building 523, Gaydon • Maildrop: (G03)
Jaguar Land Rover • Banbury Road • Gaydon • Warwick • CV35 0RR