Re: [Minutes] RSI 2017-04-19

On Wed, 2017-04-19 at 16:58 -0400, Ted Guild wrote:
> http://www.w3.org/2017/04/19-auto-minutes.html

Thanks for the minutes, Ted.

Small amendments from me:

>  ... what we can show today is what is described in the pdf

to clarify "the pdf" means the multiple PDFs that have already been
published for a long time.  I was only trying to point out that the shown
APIs are not new, but were just presented to you in a different format now.

The PDFs are the respective component specifications from GENIVI  They are
stored in each respective git repository, which are at github.com/GENIVI
[1]

References to those git repositories are also on the Wiki pages that were
also mentioned in the email directly following the RSI kick-off [2] (and I
guess Philippe Colliot has provided similar information before).

> "Joel: I'm not seeing POI in Genivi's LBS"

This comment stands uncorrected in the minutes, and I was a bit surprised
because I heard it more like Joel thinking out loud for a second or two and
then (I assumed at least?) found it right after saying it.

In any case to be clear, GENIVI has defined substantial POI related APIs of
course.  Just look in the relevant Component Specifications, or if you use
the Doxygen generated documentation mentioned in these minutes you can use
either the Class list or the File list to find them.

Best Regards
- Gunnar

[1] https://github.com/GENIVI/
[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-automotive/2017Apr/0006.html