Re: minutes and actions from call on WoT & iotivity/OCF

Thanks a lot, Rudi!

Let's talk about this during the next call and ask the others as well
about their interest :)

It would be great if we could do some kind of demo during TPAC 2016
collaboratively with the WoT guys and the OCF guys.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

On Sat, May 21, 2016 at 2:20 AM, Streif, Rudolf <rstreif@jaguarlandrover.com

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504