Re: W3C at CES

Looking to close this out and set a date/time. According to the poll 11
potential attendees will be available on Friday 1/6 and 10 will be
available on Thursday 1/5. Unfortunately, I personally won't be able to
attend CES but Magnus Feuer will be there. However, Magnus won't be
available on Friday but only on Thursday but Ted and Paul won't be
available on Thursday.

Magnus, would you be able to make yourself available on Friday?
Ted, Paul, would you be able to make yourself available on Thursday?

I suppose that afternoon on Thursday would work the best? If so I can check
with GENIVI on a meeting room in the Bellagio.

:rjs

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 8:57 AM, Streif, Rudolf <rstreif@jaguarlandrover.com