Re: Joint Session Between Auto and Geolocation Group at TPAC

Hi So and Qing An,

I'd agree with you both.

Hira-san raised the topic on Geolocation API and LBS and brought it
to the Geolocation WG several years ago, and I think it would be useful
for our LBS discussion if we could review the current Geolocation API
from the viewpoint of concrete LBS use cases.

Of course we should not create new mechanism unless there is an
absolute need :)

BTW, So, there will be WebEx and a speakerphone at the meeting
room, so you can join the discussion remotely if you want.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI, Voice and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504