Re: New W3C Automotive and Web Platform Business Group Draft Charter

From: Qing An <anqing.aq@alibaba-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 09:00:06 +0800
To: "Abramski, Adam M" <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>, "public-autowebplatform@w3.org" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Cc: "Paul Boyes" <pb@opencar.com>, "PHILIPPE COLLIOT" <philippe.colliot@mpsa.com>
Hi Adam,
Thanks for drafting the new charter.
I suggest the Location-Based Service can also be included in scope.

Best regards,

Qing An
--------------------------
发件人: Abramski, Adam M<adam.m.abramski@intel.com>

日期:08:45

收件人: Abramski, Adam M<adam.m.abramski@intel.com>,public-autowebplatform@w3.org<public-autowebplatform@w3.org>

主题: New W3C Automotive and Web Platform Business Group Draft Charter
Hi all,
As promised (some time ago) I have drafted a new charter for our business group. Sorry it's taken so long, but I'd like it if all participants and their legal departments review it since the scope has changed from Vehicle API specification to Media Tuner (and some of the language has changed as well) but is still very similar in spirit to the original charter.
I'd like it if everyone could have reviewed and provided any comments/feedback by our F2F in Seoul on Friday, Oct 23rd. If no feedback is provided I will assume it is agreed on by all participants and this will become our new charter.
FYI, I am running this through Intel legal and our internal process as we speak and believe it will be about 30 days before approval from them.
Sincerely,

Adam