RE: 10/23/2015 - W3C Automotive BG F2F Seoul Korea

From: Abramski, Adam M <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 00:52:18 +0000
To: "public-autowebplatform@w3.org" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>, public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
CC: "Abramski, Adam M" <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>, Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com>
Hi all,

Also, I believe we discussed this in our BG meeting a couple months ago, but we agreed with GENIVI to take a presentation session on Thursday Oct 22nd in the mid-afternoon.  I thought someone on the security sub team agreed to present out on the status during this session.  Maybe it was someone from the WG...?

Who was that and are you preparing for this?  Just need a confirmation so I can let GENIVI know who that is :)

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Adam