Proposed Agenda Items Stuttgart Business Group Face to Face

From: Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 17:24:32 +0000
To: internal-autowebplatform <internal-autowebplatform@w3.org>, "public-autowebplatform@w3.org" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
CC: Adam Abramski <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>, T Undecl <ted@w3.org>, "Kazuyuki Ashimura" <ashimura@w3.org>
Below are proposed agenda items for the Business Group face to face (THANKS ADAM!), Friday, April 24.   Please provide your feedback as to what you would like to see covered.

  *   Media Tuner
     *   Team update
     *   FM tuner implementation - JLR  (JLR are you willing to do this?)
     *   Q and A around GENIVI use cases (Can we have someone from GENIVI group that created these attend?)
     *   Next steps
        *   Who wants to lead
        *   Call for editor
  *   Existing specs/topics Vehicle Info and Data
     *   Issues
     *   Next steps
  *   Topics for Detroit F2F? http://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/Potential_Work_Areas
     *   Security seems to have lots of interest.  I think presentations and perspectives from the group would be great. (Vadim, Would you be willing to present?  Kevin, Would you or someone else from JLR be willing to present/provide thoughts?)

Paul J. Boyes
Mobile:   206-276-9675
Skype:  pauljboyes