Re: Media Tuner Sub Group

Hi Paul, Adam and all,

I'd agree with Paul we should proceed with our tuner discussion and find
the right people
for that discussion.

Regarding the TV Control API CG's work, I attended the group's call last
night as well,
but currently I'm still asking the CG participants to join the work on
GENIVI use cases
and we (=Automotive WG/BG participants) should help their discussion from
our viewpoint.

So I'd suggest we find volunteers, proceed with the tuner discussion and
work with the
TV Control API CG :)

FYI, I've added one column for GENIVI IVI Radio to the table of
requirements on the CG's
wiki at:
  https://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/wiki/Main_Page/Requirements_Mapping

We can put our requirements and/or gap analysis to that table in comparison
with other
existing tuner API proposals based on the GENIVI use cases at:
 http://wiki.projects.genivi.org/index.php/IVI_Radio_Use_cases

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, TV, MMI, Voice, Geo and NFC
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504