Re: CfP in Automotive Privacy and Security Task Force

Hello,

I am Soumya from Eurecom, France and would like to answer the call for
participation in the automotive privacy and security task force.

I am also active in W3C WoT and leading a TF on discovery. I could
also serve as a liaison to W3C WoT.

Best Regards
Soumya

Research Engineer, Eurecom, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010 |