Re: W3C Automotive Source Repository Layout

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 7:14 AM, Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com> wrote:

> When: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 1:30 PM-2:30 PM. (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time
> (US & Canada)

Please note that Daylight Saving has started in US, and US Pacific Time is
UTC-7h now.

To get the time for your time zone, please see also:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=04&day=30&year=2015&hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=0

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, TV, MMI, Voice, Geo and NFC
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504