Call for nominations of the co-chair vacancy

From: Abramski, Adam M <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 22:25:16 +0000
To: "public-autowebplatform@w3.org" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in sending this email but last week I was traveling and since Sunday I've been down and out with the flu.  Still recovering.

So with Andy's resignation of the co-chair position I wanted to send an email to the group for a call of nominations to find a replacement.

If you are interested, please send your nomination with a very very brief bio of yourself and why you'd like to be a co-chair.  Please send your nomination to this email list by next Wed Feb 5th at 5pm Pacific Time.  If there is only one person interested in the co-chair position by default they will become the replacement co-chair.  If there are more than 1, then I'll send out a survey monkey survey and ask for votes which will end early the morning of our next monthly conf call on Tues Feb 11th at 6am Pacific Time.

Sincerely,
Adam

Adam M Abramski
Product Planner