Resigning as co-chair

From: Andy Gryc <AGryc@qnx.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 15:58:42 +0000
To: "public-autowebplatform@w3.org" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Hello all,

I am quite sorry to say that I will be stepping down from my responsibility as co-chair of the W3C Automotive Business Group. I am leaving QNX at the end of the month, and I won't be able to continue chairmanship in my new capacity. And unfortunately I won't be attending the March face-to-face.

Thank you all for the encouragement, camaraderie, and exchanges—it's been a rewarding experience. Thank you to the core team (Kevron, Justin, Tina, Paul, Aldric) for continued efforts at pushing things through, and thank you Adam for sharing the chair responsibility with me. I'm pleased with the work that we've all accomplished, and I expect that a new specification will be mere moments away.

Keep up the great work!

--Andy