URGENT - Suggestion to change dates for F2F in March from Mon/Tues combo to Tues/Wed still during week of March 17th though

From: Abramski, Adam M <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 21:30:53 +0000
To: "public-autowebplatform@w3.org" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
CC: "Abramski, Adam M" <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>
All,

So July 17 and 18th are the agreed upon dates for our F2F given our conf call and the survey this past week.

But July 17th is a Monday, not a great day since folks will be traveling to Santa Clara.  I have been able to get the same room as I've reserved for the 18th for Wed the 19th but from 8am - 3pm.  (I'll see if I can get the rest of the day but haven't heard back from the person that has booked from 3 to 5 that day.)  I think having this on a Tues/Wed is a much better solution and even if the 2nd day is cut short by 2 hours we can start at 8am on Wed and even extend the Tues time for an extra hour to make up for the lost 2 hrs.  So to repeat my suggestion is to have the F2F on Tuesday Mar 18th all day from 8am to 5/6pm and on Wed Mar 19th from 8am to 3pm.

If I using the Tue/Wed combination is NOT okay then please let me know otherwise we'll move forward with Mar 18th and 19th as the F2F dates.

Sincerely,
Adam

Adam M Abramski
Product Planner