From: Abramski, Adam M
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 2:13 PM
To: public-autowebplatform@w3.org
Cc: Abramski, Adam M
Subject: March F2F questionnaire - Please fill it out (3 questions)

Hi all,

Here's the questionnaire for the Mar F2F in Santa Clara: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/61259/autobgsantaclara/

Please fill out the questionnaire - This will be a good way for us to track who plans to attend, if you have any dietary restrictions and if there is anything you'd like to see added to the agenda.  You will need to log in and the questionnaire will close on 2/28 at midnight EST.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Adam

Adam M Abramski