Re: Running status and Climate type merge

Justin, you are correct, my previous pull was still there.  However,
in a later commit, I pulled in your change directly
(https://github.com/tripzero/automotive-bg/commit/723f186ac56133968b5d587faacb73f3e521c2bc),
overriding mine.

This is confusing, so if I find time today I'll try to fix the pull
request so it doesn't include at all my hacked up version of your
spec.

-Kevron