From: Rees, Kevron
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 2:09 PM
To: public-autowebplatform@w3.org
Subject: TripMeters and like types

Looking at RunningStatus I've run into an interesting problem. There
can be N number of trip meters. This could be true for a number of
different types and many of them won't correspond to a zone. Would
the following be appropriate?

interface Vehicle
{
readonly attribute VehicleInterface ? tripMeters;

}

vehicle.tripMeters.get().then(function(data) {
///data is an array of TripMeterType
for(var d in data)
{
console.log(d.distance);