Tomorrow's F2F in Tokyo

From: Abramski, Adam M <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 02:41:13 +0000
To: "public-autowebplatform@w3.org" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
CC: "Abramski, Adam M" <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>
Hi all,

Just a reminder to arrive by 9am and please have some breakfast before the meeting starts.  We will have lunch provided to us courtesy of Intel and the Linux Foundation.

We have a full agenda with several presentations by member companies on a variety of subjects.  Here's the venue information and the agenda:
http://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/Automotive_and_Web_Platform_Business_Group:Current_events#F2F_meeting_in_Tokyo_details
We also have several new members and observers who will be in attendance as well!

I'm looking forward to meeting and seeing you all tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Adam