Proposal of Monthly Conference Calls

From: Abramski, Adam M <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 23:34:06 +0000
To: "public-autowebplatform@w3.org" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
CC: "Abramski, Adam M" <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>
Hi all,

I wanted to propose starting a monthly conf call.   This was discussed during each of the F2F meetings.

I think we need a way for the entire group to have a consistent cadence to get together to discuss action items, progress toward goals, technical discussions that need hashing out or a decision, etc. as we drive toward a draft vehicle API spec report.

I would like to propose the second Tues night/Wed of every month starting July 9th/10that:

11pm - Pacific (LA, SF)
2am - Eastern (Boston, NY)
8am - Central European (Paris, Berlin, etc.)
4pm - Japan (Tokyo, Hong Kong)

This way everyone who is a member of our business group can participate and join the conversation.

Does this seem feasible to everyone?

Please discuss over the list with the goal of a decision by COB next Wed June 26th.

Sincerely,
Adam