W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-autowebplatform@w3.org > December 2013

December W3C Conf Call

From: Abramski, Adam M <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 21:39:54 +0000
To: "public-autowebplatform@w3.org" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
CC: "Abramski, Adam M" <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>
Message-ID: <6AB32C125D193D47AE66073666ED3B5E349A479B@ORSMSX105.amr.corp.intel.com>
Hi all,

Let's have a conf call next Tuesday.

Since our last meeting was held at 6am Pacific Time, I propose we do the next one using the times below:

Time:
Tuesday, December 10
5PM - 6PM (Pacific)
8PM - 9PM (Eastern)
1AM - 2AM (GMT)
2AM - 3AM (CET)
10AM - 11AM (KST/JST) (Wed, Dec 11)

Call-in/Logistics information:
Conf call numbers are here: http://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/Automotive_and_Web_Platform_Business_Group:Current_events#Conf_Call_Call_in_Numbers<http://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/Automotive_and_Web_Platform_Business_Group:Current_events>
Bridge: 5
Passcode: 877796630#

Online Lync meeting (optional)
https://meet.intel.com/adam.m.abramski/FD8N47JR

NOTE:  You can also login to Lync and have it call you (there's a menu listed "Call" and you type in the number you want it to call you at) or just use the conf call number, bridge and passcode.

We'll use IRC and our chat channel during our meeting so please login to follow any discussion during the meeting:
Go to http://irc.w3.org/ and log in
To join channel type /join #auto

Agenda:
* Update on previous ARs from last meeting:
      ACTION: The contributions from this core team are due at the end of November.
      ACTION: Philipp to get more info from his Cordova contacts re Cordova converging with W3C API in future
      ACTION: Adam to bring Ansi into WebIDL conversation.  Provide draft spec from QNX to Ansi (as he's involved in SysApps group) to provide guidance on WebIDL and ideas on how to conform.
      ACTION: Group to research and provide any feedback to help make webidl vs cordova decision.
      ACTION: Adam and Andy to propose final date and location of F2F in Feb.
* Update on vehicle data web API spec from the team
* Discuss any open issues and assumptions (set/get, webidl, optional/mandatory/supported, units & types, "unrealistic" signals)
* Make decisions on next face-to-face: location, time, purpose
* Ongoing standards work - What's next?  Speech/TTS, Navigation, Tuner, Multimodal, ???

Have a great rest of the week and we'll talk next week,
Adam
Received on Tuesday, 3 December 2013 21:40:38 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 19:52:51 UTC