Re: Vehicle Ontology Workshop announcement

The minutes for this workshop are available online and include links to the
video recording and slides.

Thank you all who participated.

https://www.w3.org/2022/03/14-auto-minutes.html

The main goals were to increase awareness of this ontology, seek input on a
design decision around subclasses vs instances and try to engage additional
parties in VSSo's standards development. On subclasses vs instances, we
even came up with a proposal including recommendation to consider OWL2
Punning to get the benefits of both.

We will work primarily in github and thought a biweekly meeting would be
the right cadence. I have created a doodle with a limited number of
timeslots that are conducive for CET and PST. If you are inclined please
indicate availability in the doodle. If you're are unable to make those
times but still interested, please let Daniel, Felix and I know.

https://github.com/w3c/vsso/
https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/QbYwOlAe