Re: Event Updated: Semantic Industries Community Group

Hi Javad and the Semantic Industries Community Group,

Thank you for the invitation for a joint session at TPAC. Unfortunately the
W3C Automotive Working Group will not be meeting there. Instead we will be
meeting at COVESA's All Member Meeting the following month in Michigan.

https://www.covesa.global/events

I still intend to attend portions of TPAC week and will plan to join this
session. Given the timezone difference between Vancouver and central
Europe, where much of the group resides, remote attendance will likely be
limited.