[Minutes] Auto WG 2021-06-08 and breadcrumbs on previous access control use cases

From: Ted Guild <edwardguild@geotab.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 15:12:10 -0400
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>, "Jaegervall Erik (RBSN/ESW15)" <Erik.Jaegervall@se.bosch.com>
https://www.w3.org/2021/06/08-auto-minutes.html

As promised, I wanted to see if I produced any useful minutes on the
use/case scenario driven requirements gathering that went into access
control design.

https://www.w3.org/services/meeting-minutes?channel=auto&num=200

This looked like one of the more appropriate conversations we had:

https://www.w3.org/2020/05/05-auto-minutes.html#item03

The minute scraping tool has a feature that allows you to specify topic of
interest, but that depends on consistency of setting agenda topics' text.

https://www.w3.org/services/meeting-minutes?channel=auto&num=200&topicfilter=access

--

Ted Guild (he, him, his)
Geotab