Re: VSSo attributes for Smart Cities

From: Ted Guild <edwardguild@geotab.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 13:20:38 -0400
To: "Soderberg, Joakim" <joakim.soderberg@volvocars.com>, Mark Fox <msf@mie.utoronto.ca>, Megan Katsumi <katsumi@mie.utoronto.ca>
Cc: "public-automotive@w3.org" <public-automotive@w3.org>
[adding Mark and Megan]

As Erik responded in slack, we have those data points already in VSS. How
to align or map data and send the data?

Curious if Mark and Megan might have more understanding or involvement,
appreciate SmartCities may be appropriated by other efforts besides ISO's.
We would be happy to figure out alignment if not even prototype.