VISS version 2 review

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 11:49:11 -0500
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
On yesterday's call we discussed how VISS version 2 is feature
complete. Before issuing a call for consensus to publish a First Public
Working Draft, we want to encourage a fuller read through by the group.

https://rawcdn.githack.com/w3c/automotive/64f3a1cfdd53ccb8411ccabb52e1cc39a7148d32/spec/VISSv2_Core.html

https://rawcdn.githack.com/w3c/automotive/64f3a1cfdd53ccb8411ccabb52e1cc39a7148d32/spec/VISSv2_Transport.html

Ulf and I will organize a higher level walk through, tour for 2
February and everyone is encouraged to read independently.

For smaller fixes, please provide input if not alternate wording to a
catch all issue.

https://github.com/w3c/automotive/issues/364

More substrantive change suggestions and concerns that will likely
require further discussion, please create new issues.

https://www.w3.org/auto