MQTT expertise [MInutes] Auto WG 2021-02-16

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 15:29:04 -0500
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
A main topic today was a tour of Ulf's experimentation supporting VISS
over MQTT. It works well and as I lack full understanding of MQTT
wonder if others who weren't on the call, including any of the
observers on this list can provide us some input. We want to make sure
we properly utilize MQTT's benefits, don't introduce security concerns,
etc.

Please provide useful reading links to this thread or on #general
channel on w3cauto slack and let us know if we can pick your and/or
your colleagues brains on a subsequent call.

https://w3cauto.slack.com

https://www.w3.org/2021/02/16-auto-minutes.html

https://www.w3.org/auto