Re: SOSA/SSN/Time experiences

Not a rush, we can let the dust settle and give you some time to unpack
boxes.

Trying to find something on 24 February not too painful.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20210224&p1=43&p2=676&p3=37&p4=136&p5=152

Meanwhile, if any resources come to mind please do share. Similarly we
can discuss here and/or in github.

As mentioned, we refactored the underlying VSS and taking a fresh look,
so in particular if there are examples of or guidance for modular
design principles of sensor based, spatial, temporal data that has come
your way, please relay.

EDM at a similar stage but many of their use cases are more static than
sensor backed, lifecycle of vehicle so still temporal and spatial but
less sensor. In a presentation in their call earlier this week, they're
taking some cues from:

https://schema.org/ProductGroup
https://schema.org/isVariantOf

--