[Agenda] RPC call 2020-09-14

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 12:55:15 -0400
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
In a bit more than an hour we're having our next RPC call. At the
conclusion of the previous we established a couple potential agenda
topics.

Previous: https://www.w3.org/2020/08/31-auto-minutes.html

* RPC protocol comparison and selection

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_RPC_implementations

* Review of JLR repo contents

https://github.com/PDXostc/viss-rpc

Magnus and Steven were going to review and potentially clean up before
the review so may defer.

Other candidate topics, experiences and use cases.

We also asked that if anyone has experiences or possible solutions they
may want to present.

Use case discussion, we can start collecting in wiki, spreadsheet etc.
and can be use to contribute  to service catalog.

https://www.w3.org/auto