Re: Auto group meeting at W3C TPAC 12-16 October

Based on the results, I believe we should shift it back one hour later.
There are no two perfect hours together but if we go with 15GMT,
8PDT/11EDT/17CEST/midnight KST, etc

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&month=10&day=12&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=43&p2=234&p3=37&p4=136&p5=248&p6=235&p7=33&p8=771

Dates 12-15 October

--