Re: Gen2 Name survey

From: Winzell, Peter <peter.winzell@volvocars.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 17:59:09 +0000
To: "ted@w3.org" <ted@w3.org>, public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
So, I get an error when trying to reply to the doodle: Anyway, my vote is (1 VISS, 2 CVIS)

Br
/pw

´╗┐On 10/14/20, 10:13 AM, "Ted Guild" <ted@w3.org> wrote:

    We are down to three contenders. Please make your choice before
    tomorrow's call. It is ranked choice so provide your preferences in
    order.

    https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/76043/Gen2name/

    voting limited to Auto WG participants, we have quite a few lurkers
    subscribed to the mailing list

    If you forget your W3C Account login you can reset your password based
    on your email address via:

    https://www.w3.org/accounts/recover

    or let me know your vote as I believe I can impersonate and cast vote
    on someone's behalf. If not will tally.

    https://www.w3.org/auto