VSSo kickoff call

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 16:09:25 -0500
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
VSSo was a recent member submission by Institut Mines-Télécom. Raphaël,
Daniel and I settled on Wednesday at 17CET for an initial call. We will
figure out a regular call and cadence that doesn't interfere with CCS
at the same time slot.

http://automotive.eurecom.fr/vsso

https://www.w3.org/Submission/2020/SUBM-vsso-20201026/

Github

https://github.com/w3c/vsso

Wiki

https://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/Vsso

Potential agenda:

* align with VSS tooling which will allow for regenerating the spec for
VSS2

https://github.com/w3c/vsso/issues/3

* design decisions, discussed in brief with Daniel taking a more
modular approach

* enlist editors and seek review from other parties (eg Spatial Data on
the Web)

* outreach and promoting adoption. blog including WoT demo, seek
engaging analysts, NSF grant proposal, entry in soon to be opened
'collaboratory' (OGC, ISO ITS, ISO SmartCities and W3C)

https://www.w3.org/auto