[MInutes] RPC 2020-11-23 and VSS coordination on DTC

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 13:50:53 -0500
To: "Daniel.DW.Wilms" <Daniel.DW.Wilms@bmw.de>
Cc: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Hi Daniel,

At today's RPC call we were going over RPC use cases we want to
further. Magnus Feuer will try to represent the climate control one we
added in YAML, as I recall you wanted to contrast with WoT and thing
description and would suggest this one.

https://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/RPC#Climate_control

Another use case we want to further is remote diagnostics. Gunnar
reminded us of discussion to add DTC to VSS. Could we discuss this at
tomorrow or a not too distant VSS call?

https://github.com/GENIVI/vehicle_signal_specification/issues/165

Scant minutes from RPC call

https://www.w3.org/2020/11/23-auto-minutes.html