Re: In-vehicle application Best Practices

There have not been enough responses for forming a dedicated breakout
call yet on Best Practices. We can discuss tomorrow but at this point,
I think we should include it as a topic in our regular call to see if
we can gain some momentum and I will start working on furthering some
pieces personally and with individuals who express interest.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead