Re: Summer schedule and Minutes of 2020-06-23 Auto WG call

I had the link in minutes and meant to also include in email earlier
which explains the lack of responses so far.

Do please fill this out so we can figure out our summer schedule

https://doodle.com/poll/w62mb6e367tuwgx5

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead