Re: VSS/VISS

Hi Ken,

Short version is yes that flow is feasible. OEM flows may vary and could involve service center getting information indirectly from data off boarded to cloud instead of vehicle itself for a number of reasons.

Diagnostics in the underlying signals data model VSS are up for work soon in GENIVI, currently adding EV. We have coordination and overlapping participants with them. It would be worth discussing ITS equipment signals and diagnostics as well.

I’m looping in the group for input and can see if we can get it on tomorrow’s agenda.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead