Re: Joint group meetings and breakout ideas for virtual TPAC

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 15:15:09 -0400
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
[Send got bumped by dog before I was done... more often it is me using
some deeply embedded emacs key binding that Evolution interprets as
send]

On Tue, 2020-07-07 at 15:09 -0400, Ted Guild wrote:
> As introduced on today's call, this year TPAC will be virtual and
> want
> to start

people thinking about what groups we would like to try to meet with.

https://www.w3.org/2020/10/TPAC/group-schedule.html

Web of Things, Spatial Data on the Web, maybe mini-apps, perhaps WebRTC
as understand some in 5G auto space are interested in it, Security
input on Gen2 were the ones readily identified on the call.

https://www.w3.org/groups/

*Note some of the Community Groups are less active

https://www.w3.org/auto