Re: Agenda

From: Gunnar Andersson <gandersson@genivi.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 18:27:27 +0000
To: Winzell, Peter <peter.winzell@volvocars.com>, public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>

Apologies, I cannot call today because I have another meeting
that I cannot move. :(

Anyway as far as VSS layers go, we are discussing the details
but then it will be mostly to tie together Ulf's concepts on
access control and define them in a "layer".  I can help out
with that, when looking a bit more on the proposed metadata
from Ulf.

- Gunnar