Re: [VSS] Splitting tools into separate repository

Gunnar,

I am starting to work through the build system.

Do you want me to create a branch inside your private vss-tools and vehicle_signal_specification forks and submit PRs from my branches to your master?

/Magnus F.
-------------------
System Architect Manager
Jaguar Land Rover

Email: mfeuer1@jaguarlandrover.com<mailto:mfeuer1@jaguarlandrover.com>
Mobile: +1 949 294 7871

[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/OfaGrHPlawsuQPtTYPlu2XkJRCrzJtHOGv2OSrFHsvJ6km-xYenAYwOsmmC-X18PrWn7LzA6AM--8oIU05Ifg6GD=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.jaguarlandrover.com/email/jlr.jpg]

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1450 NW 18th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless accompanied by an official purchase order.