Re: Proposal for Remote Procedure Call extensions to VISS.

Thanks for the explanation.

I see this as a rather lightweight wrapper on top of VISS(/Gen2) that
provides a different interface style. Which is fine with me, but I am
doubtful in it being a formal part of the standard.
I also conclude that this is a different thing than WAMP that Gunnar
mentioned.

BR
Ulf