AW: Proposal for Remote Procedure Call extensions to VISS.

Hi Gunnar,

To be clear, my earlier enthusiastic message was about the need for a robust RPC mechanism, not about a specific way to implement it. And I stand by it :)

Being a little late to this party, I have never heard about WAMP (an acronym which unfortunately a bit overloaded....), but I am reading up on it know.

Do I understand it correctly: Your idea would be use WAMP as "protocol"/technical scaffolding, at least for the websocket part and just figure a way how to put the VSS data model behind it (e.g. defining some standardized CALLs such as viss.get / set that should be implemented on top of WAMP)?

No opinion expressed here (I am missing data :) ),  just want to make sure, I understand it correctly.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Sebastian Schildt
CR/AEX1
Threema / Threema Work: T8YWYXJ9