Re: Graph project policy

Adnan, Daniel, Joakim and Magnus,

We discussed this on today's call after both Adnan and Magnus dropped.

Can you see if you can get any legacy data under these terms?

We want multiple sources including OEMs to show this can work. Geotab
will be able to provide some, people in the group can get devices if
they want for their own vehicles to contribute. There is more legacy
data hopefully available although current would be interesting too,
open new questions. Peter was going to sync up with Joakim.

If you want to pull me and/or others into a call to persuade
contributing data, let me know.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead